Keep your calendar updated & get more bookings
Renting your boat to overnight guests could help pay for your mooring fees or simply keep her aired and cleaned ready for you to use. Beds on Board helps you to offset the cost of ownership.
By keeping your calendar up to date you can attract more enquires and more bookings. Guests will know when your boat is available and you stay in control.
How to set weekend pricing
Here we show you how to change the price of your boat for weekend nights (or for any night, the process is the same). Of course, bookings are more likely at the weekend so don’t price yourself out of the market. This video is a great way to get an overall understanding of the calendar and what it can do. If you have any questions you can call us on +44 (0) 203 795 5006.
Key content seen in the video includes:
- Decide what nights you want to include – it’s usually Friday & Saturday night only
- Decide on the price per night – competing with a comparable local hotel is a good guide
- Select the nights you wish to set – click and drag and you’ll see the blue highlight
- Set the required price in the ‘Price per night’ field at the top
- Click ‘Update’ to see the changes in the calendar
- Finally you must always click SAVE to send the updates to your boat and set it live
To start a listing with Beds on Board click here to list for free.
To publish your existing listing click here and start earning money from your boat.
Be sure to subscribe to this blog to stay in touch with all our How To videos.