List your boat to earn money
The final step in the how to list your boat series. You’re almost ready to start earning money from your boat! You’ve created a listing and completed the 4 steps to be ready to publish (if not, read step 1 and step 2) and you can find that listing by going to ‘My listings’ at bedsonboard.com.
There’s 3 key steps that we have taken you through:
Step 3 – Publishing
At the end of this step you will have a published listing but you can always improve it with great photos, enticing Title and Overviews and be sure that you have your own profile picture – it’s your own little shopfront for your boat. Watch this video to show you how to publish:
Key content seen in the video includes:
- From bedsonboard.com, log in and click on your name in the top right hand corner menu
- Click ‘My listings’ select ‘Unpublished’
- You will see the ‘Publish’ button is active
- Click ‘Publish’
- Click ‘Preview’ to test how your listing looks
- Agree Terms by checking the box
- Click ‘Publish Listing’ to make you listing live
- The button now reads ‘Unpublish Listing’ – you can use this to unpublish at any time
Great news! You should now know how to list your boat.
Watch our How to update calendar video.
Watch our How to add a profile video.
Be sure to subscribe to this blog to stay in touch with all our How To videos.