Update your profile to build trust
If you are a boat owner, you should create a listing at bedsonboard.com so you can rent your boat to overnight guests and help offset the cost of ownership. To help build trust, and to help get you more bookings, you will need a boat owner profile including a picture and description.
If you haven’t listed yet, click here to get started. Listing is free and easy to do.
Making a profile is really easy to do so watch this video and then head to bedsonboard.com to get your profile up to date:
Key content seen in the video includes:
- From bedsonboard.com, log in and click on your name in the top right hand corner menu
- Click ‘Profile’
- Rollover grey placeholder image and then click to launch finder
- Locate your picture on your computer
- Move the ‘Description’ field & click edit / pencil icon
- Add some interesting, fun, engaging words about you in ‘My description’
- Add a title in the ‘My headline’ field
- Click ‘Save’
Now you have updated your boat owner profile, make sure you have updated your calendar to help get bookings.
Be sure to subscribe to this blog to stay in touch with all our How To videos.